The n DXT+ 1km range Remote Trainer enables the handler simply and accurately to address his dog with an appropriate correction, according to his misdemeanour. Without the dog realising that the correction is coming from his collar. The dog needs to think that the tone/vibration or level of correction with his trainer’s voice command or whistle is warning him of something “out there” which he needs to avoid, the correction is startling enough to get his attention and make him return to the handler for praise and attention.
Ideal for the all types of persistent problems:
– Dogs running away or being wilfully ‘deaf’ to recall
– Chasing farm stock and other animals
– Chasing cars, joggers, walkers, cyclists, postmen etc.
– Jumping up on people or stealing food
– Dogs pulling on the lead
– Gundogs ‘running’ in or being over-enthusiastic
Single Collar Setup – On/Off & Functions
Change Collar from Tone to Vibrate
nDXT+ EXC7 Turn Collar On & Off
nDXT+ Multi Dog Mode
- · PACDOG n DXT+ range of up to 1km· Suitable for Medium/Large Dogs, long or short haired breeds.
- Handset has an adjustable rotary dial, making it simple to change the stimulus levels from the handset
- Rechargeable handset batteries give up to a months’ worth of training sessions from a single charge
- Fast 2 hours Recharging collar, lithium-ion battery giving double the Battery Life of any other collar on the market
- Collar USB Rechargeable – making it easier to charge in the car or jeep if required
- Collars are lightweight, durable and waterproof
- Kit comes with handy carry case.
- Handset mode can be simply changed within seconds by the user to control up to three dogs ( for more dogs all that is required are extra collars)
- · Separate buttons for Tone or Vibration pre-warning and 60 levels of stimulus
- · Strongest collar on the market will control even the most headstrong dog,
- 1 X Rechargeable n DXT+ Handset (transmitter)
- 1 X Handset Charging Cradle CHG8 & 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x Adjustable safety lanyard (avoids damage or loss)
- Neon tester
- 1 x Fast 2 hr Collar Charger CHG9 & 1 x USB CHG12 Power supply
(for multi dog kits extra CHG9 & CHG12 USB Power supplies need to be purchased separately)
- Dummy Collar
- Operating Guide
- Training Guide
- Smaller diameter probes (with spanner) for thickcoated breeds.
- Standard rounded probes – fitted to collar on despatch.
- Carry Case
-Spare set of Probes – for thick-coated breeds.
There are no reviews yet.