THIS ITEM IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF IRELAND & UNITED KINGDOM. Alternatively you can purchase the Fence System Excluding Wire with FREE SHIPPING. CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE. Wire can be purchased at your local hardware store.
The PAC Pet Fence system is the ideal, low-cost, invisible way to contain your pet safely, automatically and humanely within a designated area of your garden or estate. This containment system is mostly invisible and avoids the need for an ugly and obstructive boundary fence.
Since it provides constant, 24/7 surveillance, you do not have to be around keeping watch at all times.
Any number of Dogs/Cats, each wearing a suitable collar, may be contained within the bounds that you have set, which might well include areas which you deem to be “no-go” areas, such as flower-beds, children’s play areas and swimming pools.
The collar works when the dog nears the boundary wire. Compared to an agricultural electric fence the dog fence has other major advantages: it is safe for children to touch and where the dog can view the wire of an agricultural electric fence and work out whether to jump it or crawl under, he can’t get near the boundary of the dog fence to escape, so driveway gates can be safely left open.
There are no restrictions in the shape of the area to be enclosed, which may range from ¼ acre (or less) up to 20+ acres (over 6 acres you would need a boosted FC4 unit and heavier gauge wire)
Why is the PAC Fence better than the rest?
- The PAC system is tried and trusted and has been on the market since 1989.
- PAC Fence kits includes everything needed for one dog but just by buying extra collars any number of dogs/cats each wearing a PAC collar can be contained on the system
- Two Collar sizes available one for Medium/Large dogs as well as one for Miniature/Small Dogs and Cats.
- All PAC collars have rechargeable batteries, thereby eliminating the frequent purchase of replacement batteries. The collar is chargeable through the probes, retaining full integrity in dampness and against water ingress. Initially collar needs to be charged every 2 -3 weeks but once the dog is used to the system only needs to be charged every 1 – 3 months depending on usage. As a result, running costs are negligible.
- System is designed for easy, DIY installation, using low cost, and high-quality wire.
- PAC supplies 200 metres of high quality, durable .75 gauge wire versus other manufacturers they only supply 150 meters of a very inferior, weak grade of wire
- Our wire can be left over ground, buried, fed through hose pipe, tacked to an existing fence or through a hedge etc.
- The control unit has provision for 2 x 9V batteries to enable an automatic UPS –uninterrupted power supply) facility-up to 8 hours of standby boundary protection-in the event of mains failure. This intelligent feature is fully stabilised to maintain zone size, irrespective of power source.
- Very safe wire voltage (12v), either powered using the supplied mains adaptor, or, in areas where mains is not available or of inferior quality, by using a car or lorry battery.
- PAC Fence has the highest top end energy transfer to cater for the most determined escape artist. The energy transfer is consistent in all conditions wet, dry or snow. Other systems on the market can be ineffective in wet or snowy weather.
- PACs collar is fully waterproof and will withstand wet, muddy conditions as well as falling into a pond, pool or stream.
- Levels of stimulus are self-imposed by the dog (i.e. levels increase from a beep to a beep with low-medium then high dependent on time in the active zone and proximity to the wire) so no need to manually change levels etc.
- Speed detector prevents fast run through, so if dog runs at the wire collar will go straight to maximum level.
- Control unit will alarm if there is a break in the wire.
- Digital signal processing gives immunity from outside radio interference.
- In built lightning protection protects against 95% of local, adjacent lightning strikes.
- If family or friends have the PACDOG system , your collar will automatically work on their system, no extra set up, handy for Pet Sitting
Using The Red Zones
Setup & Test Fence Unit
How To Test Fence Collar & Wire
How To Charge Fence Collar
- For over 5 acres area, please add the PAC containment system with Boosted Transmitter add-on to your purchase.
- Strap is 12 mm wide, Length can be adjusted up to 750mm
- Surround and enclose all or part of your garden, paddock or estate, and give your dog freedom to roam within it.
- Continuous and automatic surveillance (24/7)
- Stimulus intensity on the collar increases automatically undermicro-processor control.
- Digital Signal Processing for complete immunity to outside radio interference
- Waterproof durable housing for collar electronics
- Transient voltage suppressor protects against 95% of local, adjacentlightning strikes
- Open circuit warning alarm
- Easy to install with a step-by-step guide
Kit of Contents
- F200A Control Unit
- Electronic Collar (Probes Already Fitted) With Strap
- Power Supply for Control Unit
- Charging Unit for Collar
- Spare Probe Kit
- 200m Insulated Wire
- 2 Screws for mounting control unit (Supplied with Rawl Plugs)
This kit includes everything you need for one dog. If you want this kit for two dogs please add an extra fence collar to the basket before checkout.