The EXT+ 3km range Remote Trainer suitable for Extra Large Dogs enables the handler simply and accurately to address his dog with an appropriate correction, according to his misdemeanour. Without the dog realising that the correction is coming from his collar. The dog needs to think that the tone/vibration or level of correction with his trainer’s voice command or whistle is warning him of something “out there” which he needs to avoid, the correction is startling enough to get his attention and make him return to the handler for praise and attention.
Ideal for the all types of persistent problems:
– Dogs running away or being wilfully ‘deaf’ to recall
– Chasing farm stock and other animals
– Chasing cars, joggers, walkers, cyclists, postmen etc.
– Jumping up on people or stealing food
– Dogs pulling on the lead
– Gundogs ‘running’ in or being over-enthusiastic
PACDOG EXT+ range of up to 3km· Suitable for Extra Large dogs, long or short haired breeds.
- EXT+ has 3 programmable buttons low, medium and high, you pre- set the variable stimulus levels appropriate to your dog in advance and save it.
- Collar charges in 16 hours and gives two weeks use or 120 hours in standby between charges
- The EXT+ use’s standard AAA batteries, handy if out and about and the batteries run out you can simply change them.
- Collars are durable and waterproof
- Kits come with handy carry case.
- EXT2+ (standard model) is capable of controlling two dogs from the same handset ( for more dogs all that is required are extra collars) different versions of the EXT+ handsets in this range can control up to 6 dogs
- Handset (transmitter)
- Handset charging cradle
- Adjustable safety lanyard (avoids damage or loss)
- Power adaptor
- Neon tester
- Charging leads for charging clip and/or charging cradle.
- EXC5 Active Collar
- Operating Guide
- Training Guide
- Smaller diameter probes (with spanner) for thick coated breeds.
- Standard rounded probes – fitted to collar on despatch.