The PAC Buzz is a new style of Remote Training system, it is unique among remote trainers as it uses a pre-warning tone followed by the strongest vibration on the market as its sole means of correction, it is incapable of shocking your dog. It will allow your dog virtually unlimited freedom at a distance – off the lead.
Its most valuable feature is that you can now communicate with your dog at a distance; this system reinforces your voice command or whistle by giving the vibration as a correction when needed, not sometime later when a correction will have lost its meaning.
At a low level the vibration is a mild ‘tap on the shoulder’, but at top-end is effectively the direct equivalent of a strong shake by the scruff of the dog’s neck. The strongest vibration level will, when required, teach the dog a timely lesson.
Pac Buzz Single Collar Setup
- This is a feature list for the nDXT series.
- · Long range control (up to 1km, or more) on ideal terrain· Ease of handset operation enables eyes-free, effective dog training – every time· Rechargeable handset batteries give a months’ worth of training sessions from a single charge, depending on usage· PAC BUZZ Collar is waterproof
- · Handset mode can be simply changed within seconds to enable the simultaneous exercising of up to three dogs (each dog needing a PAC collar)
- · Fast Recharging collar, Lithium-ion battery for longevity, charges in only 2 hours, timer controlled USB charger- making it easier to charge on the go
- · Separate buttons for Tone pre-warning or Vibration correction
- · Variable vibration levels to suit any size dog accurately controlled from the handset
- Ideal for all types of persistent problems:-
- Pets running off and being wilfully ‘deaf’ to recall
- Worrying of farm stock, chasing deer, horses, cats and other animals
- Chasing cars, joggers, cyclists, postmen etc.
- Jumping up and/or stealing food
- Sheepdogs ‘gripping’ sheep when conveniently far away
- Gun dogs running in, ranging too far or being over-enthusiastic
- 1 X Rechargeable n DXT+ Handset (transmitter)
- 1 X Handset Charging Cradle CHG8 & 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x Adjustable safety lanyard (avoids damage or loss)
- 1 x Fast 2 hr Collar Charger CHG9 & 1 x USB CHG12 Power supply
(for multi dog kits extra CHG9 & CHG12 USB Power supplies need to be purchased separately)
- 1 x PAC BUZZ Collar (Active Collar)
- Operating Guide
- Training Guide
- Standard rounded probes – fitted to collar on dispatch.
- Carry Case